[Pythonmac-SIG] Getting/Setting Finder Label

Bill Bedford billb@mousa.demon.co.uk
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 01:23:34 +0000

At 12:42 pm -0800 10/03/01, Michael Esveldt wrote:

>I have the need to set the finder label of a large number of files
>all at once. I can do this with aetools but it's not very fast. Does
>anyone have any ideas about how I could speed something like this up?

The appleevent 'set' will take a list of objects, and this will be
very much faster than letting python process the list

--
Bill Bedford

"He's a man of few words, and he doesn't know what either of them
mean," people said, but not when he was within hearing.