import os.path error (was Re: [Pythonmac-SIG] W section)

Richard Blumberg richard@blumberg.org
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 11:00:21 -0500

FWIW...

'import os.path' works the same on my Mac and on my webserver
(running freeBSD, python v. 2.0). That is, it imports the os module,
entire, including the path module contained within the os module. In
other words, on both platforms, 'import os' and 'import os.path' seem
to have identical results. Not quite what I'd have expected, but not
inconsistent between platforms.

Richard