[Pythonmac-SIG] Gnuplot Installation

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 21:31:35 +0100

Hmm, you're right: the Required_Suite module is empty and the
Standard_Suite module contains the events that, according to the
documentation I have, should be in the Required Suite.

These suites were generated from Apple's own AETE resources, so at
least I have a good excuse why they don't work:-)

Does anyknow have an idea why Apple would have put the events in the
wrong suite? Or has the documentation been updated since I last read it?