[Pythonmac-SIG] gnuplot again -- it works, but some questions

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 00:57:31 +0100

Recently, Russell E Owen <owen@astro.washington.edu> said:
> Larry Meyn's helpful postings on installing gnuplot inspired me to
> get it and try to install it under Mac Python 2.0. It works! However,
> I had to do things a bit differently and it left me a bit puzzled
> about how things work.
>
> I obtained Mac gnuplot 3.7.1b and gnuplot.py 1.5 and modified
> gp_mac.py approximately as per Larry's instructions, with changes as
> noted below.
> [..]

Okay, if so many people (everyone?) has trouble with OSA I guess that
my documentation simply isn't good enough. The idea is that everything
is realy so super-simple: run gensuitemodule and be done. But:
apparently I don't get this message across. Can someone have a look at
the documentation and rewrite it or modify it to be more
understandable, please???

Or, alternatively, tell me where the model is wrong...