[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: good CVS/ssh client for Mac?

Bob Savage bobsavage@mac.com
Sat, 26 May 2001 14:11:21 -0700

I'm glad this came up, because I was wondering about something: since CVS
was created for the rather "plain" world of unix computing, and Macs use
much "richer" components in their applications (binary data, e.g. resource
files/forks), are there special steps one needs to take under MacOS when
using CVS on a project?

If you have a directory of images or sound files, and you swapped a couple
of them for newer versions would CVS be able to understand the change, or do
you have to track all that stuff by hand?

I realize I am pulling this ever more off topic, so people might want to
respond to me directly.

Bob Savage