[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: [wxPython] Compiling wxPython on OS X 10.1

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Mon, 05 Nov 2001 11:00:56 +0100

> Also, I've noticed that with my build of Python (2.1.1 built from python.org
> source) there isn't multiple thread support. If I have Python running in one
> terminal and try to start it in another, I get a "Bus error." Anyone know a
> way around this?

This is a nasty Mac OS X 10.1 bug (or a Python bug triggered by 10.1). I fixed
it in the sourceforge CVS repository, so try building from CVS and the problem
should be gone.
www.cwi.nl/~jack        | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm