[Pythonmac-SIG] Macintosh TK / Fatal Error, fix?

Schollnick, Benjamin Benjamin.Schollnick@usa.xerox.com
Tue, 06 Nov 2001 14:57:55 -0500

Folks,

	I've mentioned this before, but final found a solution?

	I was getting "Menu ID 256: Already in use
				Fatal TCL/TK Error"....

	(I believe that was the error, I'm paraphrasing, since I don't
	have my notes here...)

	I was using MacPython v2.0, I just installed v2.11, and the
	"Wizard" TK package, is working fine....Without any errors
	(at this point).

	I'm assuming it was either a fix in Python, or a fix in the
	TK/TCL libraries.... Either way, good work Just & the rest
	of the MacPython team.... and the TK folks... But they
	probably won't see this message...

			- Benjamin