[Pythonmac-SIG] XDarwin, Python and Tkinter

Marcel Prastawa prastawa@cs.unc.edu
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 15:55:29 -0500

I have gotten Tkinter to work with XDarwin once. I have switched to
Tenon's Xtools (a bit faster, but not free), so far it works just fine.

I don't think that I encountered any big problems... Tkinter should work
with XDarwin. What kind of errors are you getting?

Additionally: Which versions of Python and Tcl/Tk are you using? What
parameters did you use for _tkinter in 'Modules/Setup'?

Marcel