[Pythonmac-SIG] sys.executable not set properly when running as a framework

Nathan Heagy nathan@vividworks.com
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 14:40:28 -0600 (CST)

Hate to jump in here with something so nearly off-topic, but are there any
good documents on using Python as a framework? Not just how (which is
important too) but why?

I'm particularly interested in developing real OS X apps with Python, so
anything that suggests where the framework's progress affects that would
be great.

Nathan