[Pythonmac-SIG] library file information

Jon Bradley jbradley@whiplashmedia.com
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 15:14:48 -0400

Hey all - I know, this isn't the place to ask this, but, you've all been so
helpful that I thought I would throw this one out there.

An associate send me a shared library (.slb file I guess) that was
integrated into an application he did.  He modified the PythonCore for a
previous version of Python (no idea which version) and send me the libary to
check out.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to get this opened and working - as
versions 1.5 through 2.2 don't want to recognize the libary in any way.
I've tried putting it in all sorts of places - including replacing my core
library with this one and also putting it in the extension folder.

My associate is on vacation and I won't be able to get in touch with him for
a few weeks - so if anyone is able to offer up some suggestions, I would be
very appreciative.  Basically, I want to be able to view the modules,
attributes and strucutre of this library.

Thanks in advance...

Jon Bradley
Multimedia Developer
jbradley@whiplashmedia.com