[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython 2.2b1 is out

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 12:54:18 +0200

Oh yes, something else: as I'm busy with a gazillion things there is a very
good chance that I have forgotten to include contributions that people sent
me. If you contributed something and haven't heard back from me and don't find
your contribution in 2.2b1: please let me know. I never intend to drop things
on the floor without answer, but I'm only human.

The contributions that are NOT in 2.2b1, but that I haven't forgotten about
(so no need to bother me just yet) are
- preference storage mods
- Carbon Events module
- IBCarbonRuntime
- new file manager API module
- bgen manual kickoff

The OS9 bundle mods are in the sourcecode but disabled, unfortunately, because
I didn't have time to upgrade my CodeWarrior or Universal Headers to a version
that would allow inclusion.
www.cwi.nl/~jack        | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm