[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: [Tutor] Re: Pythonica (symbolic algebra)

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 02:24:19 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 30 Aug 2001, Joseph J. Strout wrote:

> At 1:42 PM -0500 8/30/01, Christopher Smith wrote:
>
> >It looks like you had made some significant progress
> >on Python and provided some useful tools (I am using
> >the patched editor, for example).  Thank you.
>
> Quite happy to have contributed; Python is great (as is the community).
>
> >Do you have a list of errors that have been reported for Pythonica?
>
> Sorry, I don't.
>
> >I passed along your comments to the tutor and mac lists.

Hello!  Have you had a chance to look at:

   http://hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu/~dyoo/python/pythonica/

I've been playing around with the Pythonica code, mostly to learn how to
use the Spark parser generator tools.  I think the parser bug with
"2*3+2^2/3" is fixed, although I'm sure I've introduced new bugs
everywhere... *grin*  I'd like to get your input on the changes I've
made; do they look ok?