[Pythonmac-SIG] Codewarrior project generation

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 10:19:03 +0200

> Does anyone have a class, which generates, Macintosh Codewarrior projects?

One alternative is to try and use distutils.

The more powerful alternative is to use mkcwproject (which is also the
underlying mechanism used by distutils on the mac). For an example of how to
use mkcwproject see :Mac:scripts:genpluginprojects.py, which generates the
projects for the standard extension modules.

I'd like to hear of missing functionality in mkcwproject. I've put in just the
bits and pieces that I needed for distutils and generating the plugin projects.
www.cwi.nl/~jack        | see http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm