[Pythonmac-SIG] Urgent: please resend OSX 10.1 configure patches

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 13:19:37 -0500

Yes.. we discussed this.. the problem is that the created Makefile is
used not only to build python, but also to build distutils based
extension modules.. and it wasn't clear that the python executable would
be easy to find in a completely general way. If we can *find* a way..
then this makes complete sense. Jack also mentioned that frameworks
don't suffer from this problem.. so maybe it's better to use the
framework style.

-steve