[Pythonmac-SIG] 2 proposals for embedding MacPython in a C++ app

Gary Bringhurst garyb@strata.com
Sat, 08 Sep 2001 15:53:02 -0600

The latest documentation on Metrowerks 7's MSL indicates that there is a
function call available to make something linked against SIOUX "windowless".
They talk about going into stub mode, as if you had not linked against SIOUX
but rather the console stubs.  This allows a runtime determination of
whether to ever show a console window.  Does this satisify the need on the
Mac?

Gary Bringhurst
garyb@strata.com