[Pythonmac-SIG] Looking for a sponsor

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 23:56:45 +0200

Folks,
I'm looking for a sponsor. Specifically: I'm looking for someone
to sponsor my Apple Select membership which ran out yesterday,
and which I've come to really appreciate over the last two
years: it gives me access to the latest MacOS releases and lots
of other goodies that are a great boost for MacPython and
MachoPython development.

With Oratrix having put Mac development on hold for the time
being, and given the current lean-and-mean times I cannot
justify having the company pay for this. And I've already paid
for CodeWarrior 7 out of my own pocket, so another $500 for
something that has a grand total of $0 on the income side isn't
very attractive....
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
- If I can't dance I don't want to be part of your revolution --
Emma Goldman -