[Pythonmac-SIG] Running Multiple Python Scripts?

Dan Shafer dan@gui.com
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 16:57:40 -0700

At 7:12 PM -0400 4/26/02, Bob Ippolito wrote:
>Dan,

>Avoid" message, I implore you to take a closer read at this thread
>on wxpython-mac (which you started, actually):
>http://lists.wxwindows.org/pipermail/wxpython-mac/2002-April/000211.html

Thanks, Bob. I just re-read it. I actually understood about 25% of
it. I think one of the problems is that I'm not really a systems kind
of guy. In fact, I'm really an Inventive User kind of guy and not as
much of a propeller-head as I'd like to think I am sometimes! :-)

That said, I *do* want to master Python well enough to be able to do
increasingly serious work. I've already climbed far enough up the
curve to have produced some things my clients, at least, think are
wonderful.

That thread mentions the pythonw script, but I don't seem to have one
even though I *think* I'm up to speed on the lateset install.

>Your user shell is tcsh, the system's default shell is not.  It is
>/bin/sh, which is a symlink to zsh for whatever reason.  So that
>explains the discrepancy in console messages.

Ah. Another case of Darwin doing things behind my back. Thanks for
the explanation.

--
Dan Shafer, Personal Creativity Trainer and Consultant
Personal Trainer for Your Mind(tm)