[Pythonmac-SIG] Mac{ho}Python architecture ready for review

Rob Managan managan@llnl.gov
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:54:05 -0700

Jack,
This note and the REAMDE in Mac/OSX need updating. The current CVS
repository seems to have merged step 4 into step 3. In fact there no
longer is a target osxapps. It seems to have been replaced with
frameworkinstallapps in the main Makefile and installapps in the
Mac/OSX/Makefile.

Thanks for the details about waste in the Mac/OSX/README. Now I have
a working IDE under OSX.

--
Rob Managan       <mailto://managan@llnl.gov>