[Pythonmac-SIG] AppleEvent examples

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 21:22:21 +0200

On woensdag, augustus 14, 2002, at 01:44 , Schollnick, Benjamin wrote:

> | For really simple AppleScripting stuff, the OSAm module in
> | :Mac:Contrib: is very handy since you can take ordinary AppleScript
> | source and pass it to CompileAndExecute.
>
> You can do this already?!?!?!?
>
> I admit I didn't look into the OSAm module... (Or at least I don't
> remember doing so)
>
> But this defintely needs to be documented!!!  I've been kind of looking
> into doing something like this.......

I've never really tried to use the OSAm module, but as people
are so enthusiastic about it: should I include it in the
standard set of modules in stead of in Contrib?

How complete is it? Anyone willing to write documentation?
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
- If I can't dance I don't want to be part of your revolution --
Emma Goldman -