[Pythonmac-SIG] Using the HTML help?

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 22:44:11 +0200

On donderdag, augustus 22, 2002, at 12:22 , Robin Siebler wrote:

> I installed the HTML help so that I could use it in the
> interactive window.  For the command-line version of Python,
> this works fine.  However, it doesn't work for MacPython.  What
> do I have to do to get this to work?

Robin,
you've lost me here, or probably you know something about a new
exciting Python feature that I'm not aware of. What do you mean
by "HTML help", the HTML version of the Python docs? Something
else? How do you use it from commandline Python? What happens if
you try to do the same in MacPython? Which version of Python?
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
- If I can't dance I don't want to be part of your revolution --
Emma Goldman -