[Pythonmac-SIG] Need help debugging Python documentation install

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 22:20:31 +0200

On donderdag, augustus 29, 2002, at 06:10 , Tony Lownds wrote:

>> - cvs update
>> - make frameworkinstall
>
> This step failed for me; the error I get is below. This bug may
> be manifesting itself because I build in a separate tree from
> the source. I did remove the existing
> /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework and /Applications/Python/
> first.

Not your problem, this is a genuine bug. BuildApplet has to be
told that it should skip the Documentation symlink when copying
Python.app.

I just checked in a fix in CVS.
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
- If I can't dance I don't want to be part of your revolution --
Emma Goldman -