[Pythonmac-SIG] I stand corrected on BBEdit Python Filters

Nicholas Riley njriley@uiuc.edu
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 20:13:00 -0600

On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 10:51:03PM +0100, Just van Rossum wrote:

> I've recently started using this (not for my own code yet, but for a
> contribution to the Python core), and "Auto-Expand tabs" work well for
> indenting, but dedenting is indeed a matter of backspace four times :-(.
> I haven't found a shortcut or modifier to do that yet. This is BBEdit
> 6.5, dunno about 7.

You can use 'shift left one space' four times, command-shift-[ at
least in 6.5 (I haven't updated either).

--
=Nicholas Riley <njriley@uiuc.edu> | <http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/njriley>
        Pablo Research Group, Department of Computer Science and