[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython 2.2.2 for MacOS 8.6 available

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 22:45:42 +0100

A new set of installers for MacPython 2.2.2 have been uploaded and are
available via <http://www.cwi.nl/~jack/macpython.html>. The only
difference is that these installers have been built with a newer
version of Installer Vise. The old installer had a bug which made it
unusable on MacOS 8.6, the new one has fixed that.

There is no reason to download again if you previously installed 2.2.2,
but people using MacOS 8.6 can now start using 2.2.2 too.
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
Goldman -