[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: OzTeX 5 final approaching so...

Stefan Witzgall stefan.witzgall@online.de
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 20:00:30 +0100

Andrew,

you were asked about the shipping date and contents of the OzTeX- CD.

[...]

>Sure, if people want to pre-order the OzTeX 5 CD then just go to
>the order page and put something like "wait for OzTeX 5" in the
>comment box.  Late March is my best guesstimate for when the
>new CD will be ready.
>
>Andrew

I want to ask another question:

As a German user of OzTeX is it possible to get it here? Or should I beg
you to send it to me? How should I pay for it then? My shareware fee I sent
cash, wrapped in some paper. You told me you got it :)

Stefan