[Pythonmac-SIG] Unix Python on OSX

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.com
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:52:27 +0100

On Monday, February 11, 2002, at 03:35 , Just van Rossum wrote:

> I'm trying to update my plain vanilla unix Python install to the
> current CVS
> state, and now get this error during make:
>
> Python/dynload_next.o Python/dynload_next.c
> Python/dynload_next.c: In function `_PyImport_GetDynLoadFunc':
> Python/dynload_next.c:113: warning: control reaches end of non-void
> function
> Python/dynload_next.c: At top level:
> Python/dynload_next.c:115: parse error before `return'
> make: *** [Python/dynload_next.o] Error 1

Ouch, that is a very silly error, there's an extra "}" in the file! The
strange thing is that I did actually test my mods, so I don't know when
it creeped in...

I'll check in the fix when I've tested that it doesn't break anything
(at least: doesn't break the standard test suite), in the mean time you
can remove line 114 (with the lone "}").
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
Goldman -