[Pythonmac-SIG] Finding MacPython After Fink Install

Dan Shafer dan@gui.com
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 15:39:59 -0800

I realize this question is only tangential, but I figure I'm not
likely to find a more knowledgeable base of folks to answer it
anyhwhere else, so....

I installed Fink on OS X and downloaded, among other things, Python.
But I have scoured my system to find out where Fink (I guess that
means the Debian installer) put the stupid thing. I find all the
files, but not the executable. Asking find, whereis, or locate to
help produces no results.

Anyone know where Fink stuffs MacPython?
--
Dan Shafer, Personal Creativity Trainer and Consultant
Trained Hartman Value Profile Analyst