[Pythonmac-SIG] Re: Pythonmac-SIG digest, Vol 1 #1006 - 10 msgs

kevin parks kp87@lycos.com
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 21:58:44 +0900

>>I can't find the setting in Stuffit Expander to automatically fix
the line endings anymore,so I'm assuming it's not available in there...

stuffit delux does have it.

So, does anyone have a suggestion, on how to fix several hundred
text files, without having to use BBEDIT Lite and manually do it?

BBedit has textchanger, which i haven't used.

I use Odd Jobs 1.5 (?) to change the type, creator codes and the line endings
all in one swoop. make a little joblet and drag and drop. I have a little joblet called pythonizer that sits on my desktop.

-kevin

Check out Cupid School where you will learn from Matchmaker's
best and brightest. Good Luck!

http://ecard.matchmaker.com/cupid0202/cupid0202.html