[Pythonmac-SIG] PyEval_InitThreads in MacPython 2.2 - maybe I should rephrase my question

Paul Miller paul@fxtech.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 08:20:09 -0600

I desperately need to get PyEval_InitThreads, AcquireThread, ReleaseThread,
etc, working, in order to make use of multiple interpreters. I am using the
various functions from ceval.h on Windows but with MacPython 2.2 they are
disabled because WITH_THREADS seemed to be undefined. Is this intentional,
am I using the configuration wrong, or something else? I want to use the
PythonCoreCarbon that comes with the 2.2 installer, so I am hoping there is
something simple I am missing.

Any ideas?
--
Paul T. Miller | paul@fxtech.com | http://www.fxtech.com