[Pythonmac-SIG] First Experience, Unix Python vs. MacPythonand Science

Chris Barker Chris.Barker@noaa.gov
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:59:45 -0800

Bob Savage wrote:
> > In the meantime, SciPy uses PyGnuplot, and I'm not sure if
> > gnuplot os available on OS-X, but it is on MacOS, so I expect it is

> Yes we have it. Take a look at <http://aquaterm.sourceforge.net> for an
> adapter to do the graphics natively. It works fine for GnuPlot, Per, the

>  Right now I
> just open a pipe to GnuPlot and issue my graphing commands to GnuPlot, which
> relays them to Aquaterm via Cocoa's distributed object mechanism.

what about gnuplot.py?

http://www-heller.harvard.edu/~mhagger/Gnuplot/Gnuplot.html

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker@noaa.gov