[Pythonmac-SIG] wxPython/GTK Under OS X?

Dan Shafer pydan@danshafer.com
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 00:31:48 -0800

I've tried to follow some of the discussion here about using (I think)
macho-python under OS X kernel  but I'm not entirely sure I followed
them well. I do have MacPython installed under OS X so it runs from the
terminal just fine. But I want to begin to explore and work with
wxPython on OS X as I have been doing on my Least Favorite OS of late.

I'm led to believe by folks who seem to know tha I need to get GTK
installed, then wxPython on top of that. Or that I may well have to wait
for GTK2 to be available before I can expect this to work.

Can anyone give me some straighit-forward advice and isntructinon?

I'd really appreciate it.