[Pythonmac-SIG] CXX/Numeric problem on MacOSX (was building vpython on MacOSX)

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 12:34:13 -0500

Hi (again),

OK.. I found out that the error I'm getting is (reproducibly) actually
"error 35" described in /usr/include/sys/errno.h as:

#define EAGAIN          35              /* Resource temporarily
unavailable */
#ifndef _POSIX_SOURCE
#define EWOULDBLOCK     EAGAIN          /* Operation would block */

so.. it's saying that this operation would block or is temporarily
unavailable. Why? Any idea?

thanks,
-steve