[Pythonmac-SIG] CXX/Numeric problem on MacOSX (was building vpython on MacOSX)

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:32:31 +0100

On Sunday, February 24, 2002, at 09:15 , Steve Spicklemire wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> OK.. I think I'm narrowing this down... is it possible for one thread
> to have a problem.. thereby setting errno.. then another thread
> *checks* errno and assumes it's a problem with something it's done,
> where it was really another thread entirely?

I think errno is per-thread on OSX. But it could well be that you have
to compile Numeric with WITH_THREAD to make evertyhing work correctly
from the Python side. Distutils should have taken care of this, but you
may want to check to make sure.
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
Goldman -