[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython 2.3 - Carbon only?

Marcel Prastawa prastawa@cs.unc.edu
Fri, 04 Jan 2002 17:25:38 -0500

I played with wxWindows (the C++ library running on Carbon) recently and
it appears to be generally usable, even though some things are missing.

wxMac is getting better, and wxPython-Mac should follow (I hope, I
haven't managed to build it yet, may need some hacks).

Marcel