[Pythonmac-SIG] Python-"Services" on OS X?

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.nl
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:15:15 +0100

Recently, Dinu Gherman <gherman@darwin.in-berlin.de> said:
> > You can check out a simple set of services that I wrote at
> > http://redivi.com/~bob/URLServices.tgz -- It doesn't use python, but it
> > wouldn't be too hard for it to do so.
>
> That works fine - thanks! What I'm after is something more
> of a little service template project with some stubs left for
> plugging in your Python scripts (so you can forget about the
> rest).

Could you create an example for this? Shoething like a Rot13 service
sounds like a perfect example that isn't complicated and shows all the
details.

For now we could create a repository of such example uses of Python,
and later we can then try and get these examples included in the
standard Python distribution.
--
- Jack Jansen        <Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com>        http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
- If I can't dance I don't want to be part of your revolution -- Emma Goldman -