[Pythonmac-SIG] What happened to the Output Window?

Jack Jansen jack@oratrix.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:22:56 +0100

On Monday, January 21, 2002, at 08:47 , Josh English wrote:

> After several months I am back working with Python and I've upgraded to
> 2.2, but I don't have an output window and I can't find anything in the
> docs that states that this is missing. Has it been removed or is there
> something wrong with my installation?

Josh,
you need to give a bit more detail: MacPython or unix-Python? If we're
talking MacPython here, PythonInterpreter (i.e. the input/output console
window) or IDE (where there is a real output-only window which is
separate from the console window)?

If this is indeed about MacPython the first thing to try if you see
funny behaviour is throw away all your Python-related preferences files,
rerun ConfigurePythonCarbon (or ...Classic) and try again.

http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
Goldman -