[Pythonmac-SIG] What happened to the Output Window?

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.nl
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 21:44:50 +0100

On Monday, January 21, 2002, at 06:24  PM, Paul Miller wrote:

> On a similar thread, are the issues with the output window and
> Python prefs resolved when using MacPython (Carbon) under
> OS/X?  I still can't disable the output window under OS/X.

No, I have completely forgotten to look into this. Please file a
sourceforge bug report so that maybe some day I will remember
(or be nagged when the next distribution is due:-)
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
- If I can't dance I don't want to be part of your revolution --
Emma Goldman -