[Pythonmac-SIG] Anyone willing to put documentation into the Python.framework?

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 15:13:35 +0200

On donderdag, juli 11, 2002, at 02:20 , bill fancher wrote:

> On Wednesday, July 10, 2002, at 02:23  PM, Jack Jansen wrote:
>
>> There's a work package that is pretty much self-contained, and
>> that I'd like to offer here for volunteers, and that's getting
>> the Python documentation into a form that is suitable for
>> inclusion in Python.framework, and getting it accessible with
>> (aaarrrgggghhh:-) Help Viewer, etc.
>

> I've done it before with the HTML stuff. Not a big deal. I'd be
> happy to cobble a script to build something workable. Is there
> a deadline?

Bill, that would be great! The release of 2.3a1 would be a good
candidate for a deadline. But I'm not sure when that is going to
be: the original planning says "before OSCON 2002", which is in
two weeks time, but I haven't seen any indication that this
deadline is going to be met. My (wild) guess is that the first
2.3 alfa will be some time in August.

Does that fit your schedule?
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
- If I can't dance I don't want to be part of your revolution --
Emma Goldman -