[Pythonmac-SIG] Extensions for static versus frame

Bob Ippolito bob@redivi.com
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 17:39:14 -0400

So be tricky and check to see if the symbols are there dynamically, if
you're really *that* worried about Python 2.2 not working in OS X 10.3..
I mean, you're only calling three functions, wouldn't be killer to do.
I really really *really* doubt that they'd change the PSN structure
(since it's the same as Carbon's) or calling arguments to any of those
three functions provided they don't go away or get renamed.

-bob