[Pythonmac-SIG] Extensions for static versus frame

tmk lists@netelligent.biz
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 16:48:06 +0200

Yo,

Overall, I'm really happy with Jack and Just design for Python
install on Mac OS X, ie using a framework install. and a launcher
app in (/Applications/Utilities).

I think Michael's suggestion for Python extensions is right on the spot.

They should go into a user-accessible place. And to me, the best
place on Mac OS X is clearly the .../Application Support/Python
folder under any  of the Machine, Network, or User domains (meaning
MacPython should really look into each of theses places like any
well-behave Mac OS X app).

Like Robin, I'd also be glad to contribute monetary support to the
further advancement of a well integrated Mac OS X
Python especially the Cocoa/PB/IB integration.

= tmk =