[Pythonmac-SIG] Need to hand-compile expat on OS X? (Fwd: [XML-SIG] Strange install issue)

Dinu Gherman gherman@darwin.in-berlin.de
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 13:31:34 +0200

I think this is the more appropriate place to discuss it...
It's the first time I encounter this issue, explicitly com-
piling expat on OS X. Can that be true?

Python's setup.py mentions something about "convincing the
author (James Clark?) to let one allow libexpat.a automati-
cally. Sounds all strange to me...

Dinu