[Pythonmac-SIG] RE: [wxPython-mac] Status of wxPython o n OS-9 ?

Lewis, Cameron Cameron.Lewis@dsto.defence.gov.au
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 12:10:29 +1000

According to Steve Jobs 10% of active Mac systems are running Mac OS X with
this expected to rise to 20% in a years time. This means that 90% currently
aren't running X and 80% won't be in a years time. It would be useful to be
able to write GUIs that ran across Classic/X (as well as other platforms). I
would like to see wxPython available for Mac OS 9.

Cameron Lewis