[Pythonmac-SIG] proper include for bundled h files
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:38:44 -0700
I am having problems getting the h file recognized from my CW compiles,
using a bundled Python. Here are the steps I have done.
1. Downloaded the Python-2.2.1.tgz from python.org
2. Followed the directions in Mac/OSX folder to build bundled version of
Python in the default location /Library/Frameworks.
3. Use CodeWarrior stationary to build a C++ Toolbox Mach-O project.
4. Add the python.framework to the newly created project.
5. add a #include <python.h> line to the MyFramework.cp file.
6. Try to compile. Get a, "The file "python.h" cannot be opened." error.
I have also tried variations such as <Python.h>, <python/python.h>, not
requiring framework style includes. nothing seems to work.
Someone see what I am doing wrong?