[Pythonmac-SIG] CGIHTTPServer problems on OS X

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 00:20:57 +0200

On vrijdag, juni 14, 2002, at 09:14 , Kevin Altis wrote:

> Serving files works fine, but I can't get CGIs to work. The error I'm
> getting is (partial traceback)

Have you tried this on another Unix or Linux system? I would be
surprised if it was an OSX-specific issue (but then, I'm
surprised easily;-).

If you can pack up this file plus a sample cgi script in the
html directory (i.e. create a tarfile that I can simply unpack
and run without understanding what I'm doing) I can have a look.
It would be best if you submitted it to the sourceforge bug
reporter.
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
- If I can't dance I don't want to be part of your revolution --
Emma Goldman -