[Pythonmac-SIG] Ming on Mac OS X

macnerd macnerd@dontspam.realmspace.com
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 10:28:44 -0800

The question is, can you get graphic design folks
to program in SMIL and SVG, especially when so
few browsers support SMIL.  Is there any movement
to make a plug-in to SMIL, or support for conversion
to and fro SWF<->SMIL?!?

I hope more cool libraries can be made available
under Python for this support. :-)