[Pythonmac-SIG] How-To type/creator and walking through direc tories?

macnerd macnerd@dontspam.realmspace.com
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 10:40:04 -0800

Could I get some clarification?!?

I am not sure what you mean?  Can Python somehow have support
for auto-set of type/creator?  I know Apple bundled this
freeware, but they have their own facility through FileExchange
(aka PC Exchange), so I don't know which one has precedence, or
if they are both consistant.  I would prefer Internet Config
as this is I think open source.

On a different topic,

I had an idea about environment variables.  Perhaps we can
add a tab to Internet Config called Environment can get
other script/cli environments to support this.

I mentioned the idea on the MacPerl list.

 - Joaquin