[Pythonmac-SIG] mod_python for MacOS X Apache

Bob Ippolito bob@redivi.com
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:10:19 -0500

I figured this may be of interested to some of you, I ported and
packaged mod_python for the version of Apache that is included in Mac OS
X 10.1.3.  It includes a full python distribution, don't think about
trying to use your own (as it requires a singlethreaded interpreter, and
certain c modules need to know if the interpreter is threaded or not).
It includes a regular python interpreter that gets installed to
/Library/WebServer/bin/python, which you may use for distutils setup.py
installation of any module you wish, or you could brave it and change
the PythonPath to include wherever your current installation is but I
don't recommend that unless you're only importing pure python modules.

http://redivi.com/~bob/mod_python.html

-bob