[Pythonmac-SIG] Mac Modules

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 00:10:52 +0100

On vrijdag, maart 22, 2002, at 06:46 , Roger Meeks wrote:

> Does anyone know of any further documentation concerning the
> 'Mac' modules other than the doc's that come with the download.
> If not, is there any Mac programming documentation that might
> help me find out what they are, what they do and how to use
> them.

For the toolbox modules (which I assume are the ones you mean)
you should read inside Macintosh. For the actual argument list
that the Python version uses you should check the __doc__ string
of the method or function, but often you can deduce what the
Python argument list will be from the C argument list shown in
IM.
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
- If I can't dance I don't want to be part of your revolution --
Emma Goldman -