[Pythonmac-SIG] MacPython 2.2.1c1 available

Jack Jansen Jack.Jansen@oratrix.com
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 00:42:43 +0100

On donderdag, maart 21, 2002, at 03:37 , Daniel wrote:
> I'm running 10.1.3 on a Powerbook G3. I installed MacPython
> from my admin account into the Applications directory, then
> went to my user account and tried to run the IDE and it locks
> up on the splash screen. The interpreter seems to work fine.
>
> So I booted back into my admin account and tried it there and
> it worked fine. Then I went back to my user account and tried
> it again and it worked... :-?
>
> Is this considered normal?

As of a few days ago (when I got the first report of this
behavior): yes, it is considered normal:-) I may not be
considered optimal, though...
http://www.cwi.nl/~jack -
- If I can't dance I don't want to be part of your revolution --
Emma Goldman -