[Pythonmac-SIG] Is MacPython the right tool for me?

Robin Siebler Robin.Siebler@corp.palm.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:53:17 -0700

Let me prefice this by saying that I haven't used a Mac in 5 years and I
haven't used MPW in over 5 years.  With that said, here is what I am trying
to do:  I have some command-line tools that run in MPW.  I would like to
create some automated scripts to test these CLT's.  Is MacPython the right
tool for this?  If not, what would be? I have used Python quite successfully
to test CLT's under Windows, so I'm hoping that I can use it on the Mac to
do the same thing.

Thanks!

Robin L. Siebler
"Bother", said Pooh, as he deleted windows.