[Pythonmac-SIG] MachoPython 2.2.2 build question

Shearer, Andrew AShearer@Lifespan.org
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 12:58:09 -0500

I had the same problem with XML. Unix Pythons before 2.3, including Jaguar's
build of Python 2.2, don't include expat or any other XML parser (except
xmllib's pure Python implementation, which xml.sax doesn't find).

To add expat support, download expat from
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/expat/>, do its ./configure, sudo make
install dance, then re-run Python's make command.

Andrew Shearer
Web Infrastructure Analyst
Medical Computing, IS

http://www.shearersoftware.com/